What Are E-Statements?
E-Statements are electronic copies of your account statement. You may view, search, save or print, your E-Statements at any time.
Who is Eligible for E-Statements?
All customers with an E-Banking account are eligible to receive E-Statements.
How do I sign up for E-Statements?
You will receive an email from us any time you enroll or un-enroll.
- Log in to your secured online banking with your User ID and User Password as you normally would.
- Select the E-Statements tab from the menu bar. The first time you click on the E-Statements tab, youíll be presented with an enrollment screen.
- Click "Details" to see which accounts and document types you may enroll.
- Remove the check boxes from any documents you wish to receive paper statements.
- Verify your email address is correct. If no email is listed, you must fill one in.
- Enter a word or short phrase that you will recognize. This is called your E-Statement security phrase. Emails from us regarding E-Statements will contain this phrase.
- The next step is your key to knowing if youíll be able to read E-Statements online. You must have Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher installed on your computer to use the service. Click where it says "click here". This will open an Adobe PDF document in a new window. In the center of the PDF you will see a passcode word. This word is case sensitive. Make a note of the passcode.
- Return to the enrollment screen and type in the passcode.
- Read our terms and conditions then check the box that says "I agree." Finish by clicking the submit button. An Enrollment Confirmation screen appears. Click the OK button. You are now enrolled.Your E-Statements will start with your next regularly scheduled statement.
How to Access E-Statements
You will receive an e-mail with the security phrase you created when you enrolled to let you know your E-Statement is available for viewing. Just log into your online banking as usual and click on the E-Statement tab. A list of your available E-Statements will be there.